打印本文 打印本文  关闭窗口 关闭窗口  
[美文]从蛹变蝶--Pupa turning to butterfly
作者:FroG  文章来源:不详  点击数354  更新时间:2008-5-3  文章录入:frog  责任编辑:frog

 

从蛹变蝶--Pupa turning to butterfly
 


一天,一只茧上裂开了一个小口,有一个人正好看到这一幕,他一直在观察着,蝴蝶在艰难地将身体从那个小口中一点点地挣扎出来,几个小时过去了……

One day, as luck would have it, a man observed a cocoon opening a littl hole. He saw a butterfly was creeping out through the hole with great difficulty. Several hours later……

 

接下来,蝴蝶似乎没有任何进展了。

later, the butterfly appeared no evolvement again.

看样子它似乎已经竭尽全力,不能再前进一步了……

It seemed that the pupa-butterfly had shot its last bolt and was unable to continue creeping……

 

这个人实在看得心疼,决定帮助一下蝴蝶:他拿来一把剪刀,小心翼翼地将茧破开。

The man felt distressed and dedided to help the butterfly: He took a pair of scissors and cleft the cocoon carefully.

蝴蝶很容易地挣脱出来。

Then the butterfly crept out easily.

但是它的身体很萎缩,身体很小,翅膀紧紧地贴着身体……

But the butterfly was weak and small with wings tightly clinging to its body……

 

他接着观察,期待着在某一时刻,蝴蝶的翅膀会打开并伸展起来,足以支撑它的身体,成为一只健康美丽的蝴蝶……

The man continued observing. He imagined the butterfly would unwind and outspread its wings at one time and then fly like other beautiful healthy butterflies……

 

然而,这一刻始终没有出现!

However, the time would never come!

实际上,这只蝴蝶在余下的时间都及其可怜的带着萎缩的身子和瘪塌的翅膀在爬行,它永远也没能飞起来……

In fact, the butterfly only crept with wretched body and shrunken wings in the remainder of its life, and never flurr……

 

这个好心好意的人并不知道,蝴蝶从茧上的小口挣扎而出,这是上天的安排,要通过这一挤压过程将体液从身体挤压到翅膀,这样它才能在脱茧而出后展翅飞翔……

The kindhearted man did never understand: It's God's engineering that a butterfly creeps out difficultily from a cocoon's little hole. The butterfly transfers its body fluid to its wings by the process of the extrusion. The butterfly may fly after creeping out from its cocoon's hole.

 

有时候,在我们的生命中需要奋斗乃至挣扎。

Occasionally, we shall strive and struggle in our life.

如果生命中没有障碍,我们就会很脆弱。我们不会象现在那样强健,我们将永远不能飞翔……

If there is no obstacles in our lives, we would be weak and not strong and never fly……

 

我们祈求力量,上帝给我们困难去克服,使我变得强壮……

We pray strength: God gives us difficulties, and we surmount difficulties and be strong……

我们祈求智慧,上帝给出问题让我们去解决……

We pray wisdom: God gives us problems, and we solve problems and be wise……

我们企求成功,上帝给我们大脑和强健的肌肉……

We pray success: God gives us brain and strong muscles……

 

我们祈求勇气,上帝便设置障碍让我们去克服……

We pray courage: God gives us obstacles to overcome……

我们祈求爱,上帝指引我们去帮助需要关爱的人……

We pray love: God leads us to help persons seeking love……

 

我们祈求荣耀,上帝给我们创造荣耀的机会……

We pray glory: God gives us opportunities……

“从上帝那里,我们没有得到任何我们祈求的东西; 但我们得到了所有必须具备的东西”

"We get nothing from God we pray, but we get everything from God we shall be provided with"

 

毫无畏惧地生活,直面所有障碍和困境,并充满信心地克服!

Be brave to live! Face and overcome all obstacles and difficulties with confidence!

将这些信息发给你的朋友,告诉他们你多在乎他们。发给所有你认为是朋友的人,包括将这些信息发给你的人。如果这些信息又回传给你,你可以坚信,你的朋友圈是由真正的朋友组成的……

Send the message to your friends and tell them you are thinking of them. Send the message to anybody you feel friendly. If the message is sent back to you, you can believe your friends are all true friends……

打印本文 打印本文  关闭窗口 关闭窗口